La Instructora Perfection Line
The idea of Rosado was always an intriguing thought. It isn’t common year to year and there are endless selections. Like all things, it was about seeing what selections really existed. Often it seemed like it occurred randomly. This meant that huge amounts of tobacco were consistently purchased and huge investments in sorting and fermentation.The selection that Jose “Jochy” Blanco had created this with was a Habano Rosado 8 cut from Ecuador—a lovely red wrapper with a huge amount of oils. It has an incredibly intense flavor while being clean and smooth.The rest of the blend took a great deal of time. Finding the correct selections out of thousands of options was a massive commitment. We made many amazing cigars but kept going every day until the cigar was exactly as imagined.
WRAPPER: Ecuadorian Habano Rosado
BINDER: Dominican Criollo 98'
FILLER: Dominican Criollo 98', Dominican Piloto
- La Instructora Perfection Invicto (5 3/4 x 56) Box of 15
- La Instructora Perfection Belicoso Extra (6 x 57) Box of 15
- La Instructora Perfection Petit Salomon (5 1/2 x 47) Box of 15
- La Instructora Perfection Royal Corona (5 5/8 x 48) Box of 15
- La Instructora Perfection Short Robusto (4 1/2 x 52) Box of 15